Only UX design rockstars should apply
Are you a UX rockstar?
Want to work with awesome customers creating exceptional experiences?
If yes, read on.
Bourne Digital is at the intersection of product design, technology and innovation.
We have a UX design-led approach and take pride in all we do. As we embark on our growth trajectory, we are on the search for some passionate and experienced UX designers.
We are problem solvers, experience designers, and business innovators.
We work with Australia’s leading businesses to design and deliver high quality digital solutions.
We are focused on enterprise UX solutions and partner with major digital transformation organisations including SAP.
A Bourne UX designer:
- Works directly with customers to solve their biggest challenges.
- Is collaborative and able to lead projects with a team
- Undertakes end user research including observations, interviews and task analysis to understand user behaviour, needs and motivations
- Designs task flow, user navigation and data requirements for new digital products and services
- Designs and delivers lo-fidelity and high-fidelity prototypes
- Conducts usability testing with key business and technology stakeholders
- Loves to have fun.
A UX rockstar’s design experience includes:
- Living and breathing UX design for over five years.
- Commercial experience in a user experience design role, with a portfolio of commercial work to share
- Engaging with senior business and technology stakeholders
- Understanding collaborative user experience design processes from user research to usability testing
- Proven ability to develop a point of view on design decisions and solutions
- Prototyping, visual design and layout skills
- Top-notch understanding of user centered design principles and methodologies
- Exceptional communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Have an undeniable passion for great design, teamwork and business innovation.
What Bourne will give to you:
- Work with a strong and diverse design and technology team, across a variety of awesome customers
- Dynamic and fresh culture focused on outcomes and building each other to be the best we can be.
- The excitement of a start-up culture and flexible ways of working
- Opportunity to develop and thrive, driving a UX first approach in a continuously growing and fast-paced business
- The ability to work with some of Australia’s pioneering businesses.
We love what we do and so do our customers.
Want to join the team? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you want to join the team.